Helloo!
welcome to my portfolio :3

Modern Times

2 comments





I'm quite happy today. i got featured on aff!!
OMG i really didn't expect it. it's my layout gallery : vanillery 
the truth is that i'm not that good in layouts lol. and because of the long hiatus, i've already forgot how to make layouts. and i'm lazy to make xD



soo i've already made the PSDs long time ago, but haven't had time yet to post it.


I've already made 4 PSDs, but i'll revealed it one by one. 
First one is Modern Times featuring IU aka lee ji eun! she is just too cute to resist, isn't she? :3


it's VSCOcam - ish and you can feel the vintage feeling on this PSD.  
Here are some photos I took when I went to US. I use this  PSD! doesn't it feel vintage and lovely? hahah lol






soo if you like it , you can download it for free !!


If you have downloaded it comment so i will know what do you think and you can also post your photo or pictures you used with this PSD! 
i'll post another PSDs laterrr so yeah! see youuuu ♥ 
thanks for visitting :3



2 comments :

  1. I will be downloading Modern Times <3

    Thank you baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll also be downloading Modern Times!

    Thanks Steph girlie ♥

    ReplyDelete