Helloo!
welcome to my portfolio :3

resources : background

No comments
i'm back with freebies ! hehe these are the background i made. i don't know where i got the pictures, credit to the amazing owners! i just blended it. the backgrounds are the one that i used for making my posters.


RULES 
READ BEFORE TAKING!!!
- PLEASE COMMENT IF TAKING!
- CREDIT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED! :D
- DO NOT REUPLOAD AND CLAIMING AS YOUR OWN!!!!! 

[drag and save the pictures to download]

                                                                                                         left - background.                                                          right - my works.

 
  
  



 I hope these will be useful for you guys, if you used this, can you share it here? it'll be nice :DD let your creativity!  don't copy my works. i want to see new one that you make!! :D any critiques, comments and suggestions are open! please free to comment here :)) or you can ask me here

song of the day : bts - i like it (slow jam ver.) ♥♥♥ ^ THIS SONG IS JJANG<3

No comments :

Post a Comment